Powerful was founded on the idea that masturbation was good for your health . With our very first vibrator, affectionately called Coco, we wanted to make solitary pleasure a normal part of women's daily lives . Then, we created this blog to make knowledge a weapon against injunctions to performance and self-devaluation. In today's article, we fulfill these two missions with a clear and effective list of 25 good reasons to give you pleasure regularly.
Having fun regularly is good for your health
- Regular masturbation can help reduce stress by releasing endorphins and providing a feeling of well-being through oxytocin. Bye bye cortisol. 👋
- Who says relaxation says better quality of sleep ! Treating yourself to a pleasure session before going to bed is ideal for decompressing before sleeping.
- Autoeroticism can help strengthen the immune system by increasing the production of circulating lymphocytes aka the soldiers of our system.
- It can relieve menstrual pain always thanks to our BFF the endorphin which acts as an analgesic.
- Regular onanism also improves blood circulation in the pelvic region, which can help reduce pain associated with menopause and in some cases endo.
- It can help prevent urinary tract infections and cystitis . Contractions due to pleasure stretch the walls of the vagina. This stimulates fluid circulation and helps drain bacteria-filled cervical fluid.
- Masturbation can help strengthen pelvic muscles and prevent prolapse problems.💪
- It can help relieve symptoms of depression by releasing endorphins and physiologically improving mood.
- Masturbation can help support heart health by reducing blood pressure and improving blood circulation.
- Finally, female masturbation helps strengthen bones by increasing the production of estrogen which stimulates osteoblasts, the bone cells that rebuild bone.
Female masturbation is good for self-confidence
- Masturbation boosts self-confidence by getting to know your body and your desires better.
- She can help her feel sexier and more desirable by discovering new ways to please herself. 🔥
- Because it shifts the brain from Beta to Theta frequency, masturbation allows you to practice mindfulness and be more grounded in the present moment.
- It offers a deeper connection to the body and thus allows you to be more attentive to your physical and emotional needs.
- It can help improve self-image by learning to give pleasure without the intervention of another person. 😉
- Masturbation can help improve libido by increasing the production of testosterone which acts directly on desire.
- Because it strengthens the pelvic muscles, masturbation improves the intensity of pleasure as well as sexual stamina. Wow! Wow! 🙌
- Masturbation develops the ability to reach orgasm with a partner by getting to know your own body and desires better.
- Because it increases the production of natural lubricant , it improves the quality of vaginal fluid. 🏄♀️
- Masturbation promotes better sexual communication , because we then become mistress of our desires and we are more comfortable to verbalize them.
- It can help develop a better understanding of one's own limits and sexual preferences.
- Solitary pleasure can help enhance sexual creativity by exploring one's fantasies and letting one's mind experiment with scenarios that would not be possible in real life. 😍
- It is safe sex. Yes, having fun alone 100% avoids STD transmissions and getting pregnant. Still, it was worth pointing out.
- Female masturbation is ideal for people in a hurry . Did you know that it takes an average of 4 minutes for a woman to reach solo orgasm?
- The tenth is participative. Send us your good reason to caress alone in a private message on Instagram . We can't wait to complete this beautiful list! 💬
If after this long list of praise for female masturbation, you don't want to wedge a self-care break into your agenda , we can't do anything more for you. On the other hand, if you want to continue exploring the benefits of solitary pleasure to make it an ally of your self-confidence, we can only recommend this article.